- I have been a lecturer, teacher, personal tutor and trainer in Business and Management for over 20 years
- I have provided private tutoring to students at degree, A-levels, General National Vocational Qualifications at all levels, BTEC and GCSE levels in Business, Management, Economics and History
- I have set up and ran two businesses
- I have coached and trained my own team members and other small business owners on attaining success in their businesses on a one-to-one and group bases for 11 years;
- I have delivered self and personal development and business training and gave presentations at conferences, seminars and workshops on business development for a total of 16 years.
- BA (Hons) degree in Social Sciences – University of Westminster;
- MA in Public and Social Administration – Brunel University;
- Certificate in Education – University of Greenwich;
- Diploma in Coaching Excellence – Institute of Training and Occupational Learning via The Smart Coaching School;
- Diploma in the Art and Science of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practioner – NLP Excellence;
- Certificate in Leadership and Management – Institute of Leadership and Management.
Vision and Mission Statement
EdsCoaching wants to give any individual the tools to find their purpose in life, utilise their own abilities to fulfil themselves now and in the future.
My commitment is to provide the best coaching available to:
- Young people in the 16 – 21 years age range and adults of all ages to coach them at whatever stage they are in their learning experiences and life experiences;
- Build a relationship with the client which is both innovative and interactive;
- Develop and gain with the client a mutual respect for commitment;
- Endeavour to assist the client to achieve their highest potential through the process of setting their own goals;
- Endeavour to facilitate encourage and motivation clients to be resourceful and creative in finding their own solutions;
- Challenge clients to recognise their own strengths and build on them to make positive changes in their lives now and for the future;
- Be instrumental in helping clients to develop new ways of thinking and a strong desire to explore options available to them;
- To remain unbiased and work with the highest level of integrity on every client regardless of their life experiences and who they are.